Alliance University is a private university located in Bengaluru, India, offering various degree courses. The University has postgraduate offerings, baccalaureate concentrations, doctoral degree programs and numerous professional certificate programs. The university boasts of unmatched academic departments and research centers, administrative departments and libraries.
The university strives to enroll students with outstanding academic potential and their ability to gain from an Alliance course, irrespective of their background, as delineated in the university’s strategic plan. By 2025, Alliance University aspires to be ranked amongst the best universities in the world through a progression of strategically planned moves, precisely regulated action plans and a firm commitment towards the pursuit of excellence.
Alliance School of Business has been consistently ranked amongst the top ten private business schools in India by renowned ranking entities.
The environment of a top-notch infrastructure based in a ‘green’ campus; faculty members who have excelled in their respective fields; staff that is easily reachable; a superfluity of international collaborative arrangements; sound industry interactions; outreach activities that touch the lives of different sections of society; and a commendable track record in placement facilitation and career counseling— Alliance University has it all to provide an atypical synergy that breaks artificial barriers and helps the students to follow their hearts with passion and confidence.
Why Join Alliance University?
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Alliance University ranked 7th in infrastructure and facilities, 8th in placement in India University Ranking 2015 by Education World Magazine
- Research papers published and presented in a variety of journals and conferences by faculty
- Constituent college of Alliance university, recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Association with renowned universities including Royal Roads University, Beijing Institute of Technology for student-faculty exchange programs
- Faculty-student ratio of 1:10
- IACBE accredited for Executive PGDM and MBA
- Encourages entrepreneurship and leadership development amid students
- Industry-based live projects and credit transfer programs